Filler is a sterile gel consisting of non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid for injection into the skin to correct facial lines, wrinkles and folds, for lip enhancement and for shaping the facial contours including cheeks and jawline and facial reliefs. Patients will see the results within a few hours after the treatment.
Are Wrinkle Fillers Right For Me?
Depending on the area treated, skin type and the injection technique the effect of treatment can last for 4-12 months but in some cases the duration can be shorter or longer. Touch-up and follow-up treatment helps sustain the desired degree of correction.
You cannot be treated with dermal fillers if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You have areas to be injected that are inflamed or have an infectious skin problem
- You have a past history of auto-immune disease
- You are receiving immunotherapy treatments
- You have a known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- You are undergoing laser therapy, chemical peeling or dermabrasion
- You have a tendency to develop hypertrophic scarring
About the Procedure for Wrinkle Fillers
Our four Registered Nurses are the injectors for filler and they have a combined experience of 24 years and possess advanced techniques and international training. To know which product would work best for your specific face shape and condition, you would need to come in for a consultation with one of our Nurses to help you better understand the procedure and to pick a treatment that will have the best results. Our syringes vary on price depending on how much filler you get injected and which product you are using.